De Kunst Collega’s B.V., gevestigd Elmpterweg 14, 6042 KK Roermond, is verantwoordelijk voor de verwerking van persoonsgegevens zoals weergegeven in deze privacy verklaring.
6042 KK Roermond
Els van Lent is the Data Protection Officer of De Kunst Collega’s B.V. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
De Kunst Collega’s B.V. processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself. They include no special and / or sensitive personal data.
On what ground we process personal data
Agreement: The processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement in which you are involved, or at your request to handle before the conclusion of an agreement.
De Kunst Collega’s B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes
– Inform you about activities that apply to the agreement.
– Handle your payment.
– Send our newsletters.
– Call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
– Inform you about changes to our services and products.
– Give you the opportunity to create an account.
– To deliver goods and services to you.
How long we store personal data
De Kunst Collega’s B.V. does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with other organizations
De Kunst Collega’s B.V. does not provide personal data to other organizations, except when this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
De Kunst Collega’s B.V. uses the following types of cookies:
– functional cookies where necessary for the correct functioning of a website
– anonymised analytical cookies: to view the visit to our websites based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors of our websites. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place. Don’t you want cookies? You are free to disable cookies in your browser. Keep in mind that websites do not work optimally then.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by De Kunst Collega’s B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in our computer file, to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) invisable in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond at your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. De Kunst Collega’s B.V. wants to point out that you can file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
De Kunst Collega’s takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.